Monday, October 17, 2011

(Learning) -1st Trial drawing graphite pencil


Painting Details


Title Tunku Abdul Rahman (my imagination)
Painted by Marissa (Marissa Art Gallery,Malaysia)
Medium using 2B Graphite Pencil on 140 gsm card


I'm sorry I'm not good in drawing using graphite pencil... portrait what so ever. I love painting using poster color and oil pastel. But then, I've challenge myself to do the drawing. and Taa daa.... This is the results! I have no idea of the quality of the portrait. I imagined of Tunku Abdul Rahman. He is First Prime Minister of Malaysia.

The thing is,  he looked so young and too handsome! OMG. I can tell you that I fell in love with this guy. He's super hot okay!.  but he's not exist! That's for real issue here. but he's hot!! =)











No comments:

Post a Comment